lørdag, desember 13, 2008

Lamberti Weihnachtsmarkt in Deutschland

On Wednesday some girls from my class and I went to Oldenbrug in Germany to go to a X-mas market. It was LOVELY!!!:)

Had to try many German "specialties" i.e. Bratwurst and Gluhwein:)

The bars at the market where sooo cosy:)
Here's the grils enjoying a cup of "heisse gluhwein":)


One booth after the other filled with small, often handmade things one could buy.

When I got back to Holland again after the little trip I was invited to a "Scandinavian Luciaparty". Some days ago I got to know that there's actually a Scandinavian study at the university here in Groningen! Well, I got the streetname, and started looking for the place where it was supposed to be, surprisingly it was in the street where most of the "Coffeshops" are, don't know how "Scandinavian" that is, he he:) Entered the room and realized they chose to have the party at one of the bars where it's still allowed to smoke inside (I'm a HUGE fan of the the law that proscibe smoking inside!!) ... Anyways, it was weired to suddenly be in a room where people where speaking Scandinavian languages!!! And when the Lucia choir entered and started singing Scandinavian x-mas carols, I just had to smile, it just felt so.... strange! :)


In one week I'm in Norway!!

Ingen kommentarer: