lørdag, mai 23, 2009

What to say??

Okay, time is seriously passing by way to quickly! It's soon June! Can you believe it? I can't...

Anyways, last weekend HOST (the studentorganization I'm a part of) traveled to a little,cosy town in the middle of Holland called Spakenburg. It was a LOVELY weekend! :D
So I didn't celebrate 17th of May (The Norwegian Constitution Day) this year, that was a bit weird, but when I got home in the evening and had a look out my window this is what I saw:


I don't know if this neighbour is Norwegian or not, but at least it was nice to see a tiny little sign of Norway, hehe:) (think I'm allowed to be a bit patriotic on a day like that, eh? ;)

Oh yeah, and Norway won the Eurovision competition- yay! Alexander is called the 'Norwegain Harry Potter' down here, haha... and I think I have to agree, he do actually look a bit like him :)

I was sitting here in my room, thinking of what actually to write, n then I started singing on a song called 'Everyday' by Hillsongs... I really like the lyrics actually! So, here's the link to youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkEQGYApkVU
and below you'll find the lyrics.... ENJOY!:
)

What to say, Lord? It's
You who gave me life and I
Can't explain just how
Much You mean to me now
That You have saved me, Lord
I give all that I am to You
That everyday I could
Be a light that shines Your name

Everyday, Lord, I'll
Learn to stand upon Your word
And I pray that I
I might come to know You more
That You would guide me in every single step I take, that
Everyday I can
Be Your light unto the world

Everyday, it's You I live for
Everyday, I'll follow after You
Everyday, I'll walk with You, my Lord

Everyday, Lord, I'll
Learn to stand upon Your word
And I pray that I
I might come to know You more
That You would guide me in every single step I take, that
Everyday I can
Be Your light unto the world

Everyday, it's You I live for
Everyday, I'll follow after You
Everyday, I'll walk with You, my Lord

It's You I live for, everyday
It's You I live for, everyday
It's You I live for, everyday
It's You I live for, everyday

Everyday, it's You I live for
Everyday, I'll follow after You
Everyday, I'll walk with You, my Lord

Everyday, it's You I live for
Everyday, I'll follow after You
Everyday, I'll walk with You, my Lord

4 kommentarer:

Kay Amund sa...

Kjekt med en update:)
E rart ka tida flyge å at det er snart sommerferie!!
Kose dej videre ner nede!
Klem

Prince Williams Mawanda sa...

Ohhh Ingrid, thanks for the lyrics..u cant imagine how reading them here brought yet a new meaning to me!! thanks am blessed;)

hmmm i will be in Norway 3rd to 30th July.
Come on you ca make it hehehehe

Have fun
Stor klem fra kampala.Ug;p
Prince

Per Oddvin Stornes sa...

At tia jenge fort e berre forbokstavane ja!! I dag hadde oss siste dag med opplegg for heile klassa, og det va berre to tima med informasjon om eksamen og neste år! RART! Det første året he gått såå fort! No he ej en dag med litt arbeid dinna vika og 4 daga med heimeeksamen neste vike, so e det sommerferie:)

Såg ut til at du hadde en kosli 17. mai allikevel! Det blir litt sann når du ser norske flagg, eller som når ej høre sunnmørsdialekt her i Oslo, so e det litt connection nestn med en gong:p

No sete ej å ska lage ny, mykje større fotobok frå når oss va i Uganda. Ta med fleire bilde:) So drømme mej litt tilbake her ej sete, også hølja det ned for litt sia, so lydn va litt som når det kom en skikkli skur i Uganda:)

Lykke til med det som høre våren til, eksamena og slikt! Nyt veret:)
Klem!

Per Oddvin Stornes sa...

Takk!! Litt rart å tenke på. Men veldig godt!

Ka e planane når sommeren endelig e der da? Du må ha masse lykke til med innspurten!! Det e litt harde vike, men så blir det så bra når dei e ferdige og du kan slappe av:)

Sommerklem!