lørdag, mai 15, 2010

Table mountain!

Last weekend I went on a sailboat trip..It was so nice, and we got a splendid view over the city and table mountain!:) Nice, eh?!:)


Today one of the girls from my house and I went up Table mountain..
Before we started on our way up, we captured me in front of the car that me and two other guys are renting.. A tough 'chico'! ;) Signal Hill in the background..
Rebecca and I on the top of Table mountain! :)
Robben Island in the background, and at the 'circle' at the right in the picture is the world cup stadium in Cape Town! :)

2 kommentarer:

Kay Amund sa...

Ser ut som en urulig herlig plass :)
Håpe du kosa dej på md 17.mai :)

Unknown sa...

Cape Town is one of Africa's most frequented cities boasting a never-ending array of majestic sights, unlimited excitement and breathtaking experiences. CapeHoliday.com is the first point of call for local & international travelers looking to experience the joys of this wonderful city first hand.
camps bay accommodation