torsdag, april 19, 2007

Home again!

Norwegian or English, norsk eller engelsk?
I'm trying to make up my mind. Do I want to continue to write Norwegian, or do I dare to try english??
Guess what?I'm writing in english... ha ha:)

I'm home in Norway again!It was very, very good to see the people I've been missing while I've been in Uganda. But it's actually a bit strange to be back as well! It's so, so, so cold! I have to admit that the Ugandan sun is LOVELY and I miss it!
It was sad nyo, nyo, nyo to say good bye to freinds in Uganda!But hopefully, one time I will see them/you again!:)

After a busy weekend home in Stavanger I'm now in Mandal and at Hald (my school). It doesn't feel like 6 almost 7 months since the last time I was walking around here. The international students and the act now people are not around yet, so it's a bit empty here,that's actually the main difference since the last time!


Any way,
Tunala bagana!:)
CU!:)
Snakkes!:)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hey Ingrid!!! you have such a wonderful writing skill. i love it! i wish i could be like that. i opened a blog but it seems like i have forgotten the details. i hev to get real serious like u, maybe more!!! i love u nyo, nyo, nyo...!
faith