torsdag, april 10, 2008

a BE-A-UTIFUL morning!:)

I'm finally finished with all my exams for this block!:) YAY!:)
Week 9 and 10 of each block is a time for exams. This block I finished all my exams in week 9, so I'm kind of off next week. But I decided to take a course in oedema and lymfdrainage, so I'm not off off, but I'm looking forward to the course and I don’t have to take an exam for it, so then it's fine!:)

I had three exams one oral theoretical (and I got a 9!! Very happyJ ), one practical and one DUTCH!
Almost can't believe it myself that I've actually had a Dutch exam, sounds cool, he he:)

Since I came back from Austria, it's been so busy!! I feel that the only thing I've done the last couple of weeks is sitting with my head in books and papers and every now and then we've been practicing on our practical skills! But now I'm DONE for this time and I love the feeling!:) It soon noon and I'm still sitting in my pyjamas, listening to music, reading e-mails, facebook, blogs etc..... Lovely!:)

Tonight a Dutch student organization has organized a "Dining with the Dutch" evening for international students :) I think it will be fun! :)

Oh, I also have to write about the conference in Austria which was AMAZING! We had so much fun! Met a lot of new people, attended meetings, workshops, going for walks in Linz..... :) Enjoyed it, big time! :)

I travelled with a friend of mine. On our way back we had some time to walk around in Vienna, and we were flying with Ryanair from Bratislava so I also got to see a tiny bit of Slovakia...
Our plane flew to Bremen, we came half an hour to late for the bus in Bremen which was going to Groningen, so we had to wait 6 hours in Bremen as well! Fortunately we had a friend there, we called her, she picked us up at the airport and then we got a "guided" tour in Bremen as well! Nice! :)

I'm not the most "art- interested" girl in this world, but art like this fascinates me! (From a museum in Vienna)
Do you get it?
--
Is Rio very short or are doorhandles in Vienna placed very high?
--
Explanation of Vienna:

--
The dining hall at the conference:


--
LINZ (culture capital of Europe 2009)


The river Donau



Worship
--



6 days in Autria, this is everything I brought with me:

Those that have seen my trying to pack a bag for going away, knows that this is, phu, WOW,
he he:)


Now I'm really going to enjoy this coming week before the next block starts, the weather is really "springish"- johooooo- I love this day!:)
Love,
Ingrid


Btw. vote for Lene as Miss Norway: http://www.froken.no/dueller/fn06

3 kommentarer:

Kay Amund sa...

Kjekt å høre at d gjekk bra på eksamena:)
Å at du no kan endelig ka ta d litt me ro;)


Va en liten å pakke for ei veke dette! imponeredes;)

Håpe du he d bra:)
Klem fra Kay Amund

Aina Marie sa...

WOW WOW WOW!

er det SANT! at du pakka alt i den sekken. Jøye meg! Jeg må smile! Jeg må virkelig smile. Fikk så mange mosrsomme minner fra da vi skulle fakke i Uganda.

Nyt den roligere uka til fulle. Det har du max fortjent. Og 1000 takk for pakken! Herlig!

God søndag videre ønskes deg fra Aina Marie

Aina Marie sa...

jeg mente selvfølgelig pakke og ikke fakke!

"hobbydyslekis!"